Reading information on our website - you agree to our consent to the newsletter
1) With your consent: In all other cases, before transferring information about you to third parties, our Company undertakes to obtain your explicit consent. For example, our Company may implement a joint proposal or competition with a third party, then we will ask you for permission to share your personal information with a third party.
2) Companies working on our behalf: We cooperate with other companies that perform business support functions on our behalf, in connection with which your personal information may be partially disclosed. We require such companies to use the information only for the purpose of providing services under the contract; they are prohibited from transferring this information to other parties in situations other than the cases when it is caused by the need to provide the specified services. Examples of business support functions: execution of orders, implementation of requests. We also disclose aggregated non-personal information when selecting service providers.
3) Subsidiaries and joint ventures: A subsidiary or joint venture means an organization, at least 50% of which is owned by the Company. When transferring your information to a partner in a subsidiary or joint venture, our Company requires not to disclose this information to other parties for marketing purposes and not to use your information in any way contrary to your choice.
5) When transferring control over the company: Our Company reserves the right to transfer your personal data in connection with the full or partial sale or transfer of our company or its assets. When selling or transferring a business, our Company will provide you with the opportunity to refuse to transfer information about yourself. In some cases, this may mean that the new organization will not be able to continue to provide you with the services or products previously provided by our Company.
6) Law enforcement agencies: Our Company may disclose personal information to third parties without your consent for any of the following reasons: to avoid violations of the law, regulatory legal acts or court orders; participation in government investigations; assistance in preventing fraud; as well as strengthening or protecting the rights of the Company or its subsidiaries.
All personal information that you provided in the order form on our website can be changed at any time or completely removed from our database at your request.